The Asian Gamber is one of the largest digital publications and online media dedicated to the gambling industry in Asia.
Where do we distribute our content?
We distribute our content to various digital media channels such as news websites, Google News, Apple News, Flipboard, Zyyne, Joomag, Scribd, Slideshare, Calameo, Flipsnack, Medium, online microblogging sites, digital magazines, social media, and video channels. The Asian Gambler is the only online publication with multiple partnerships with Google, Microsoft, and Yahoo.
What kind of stories do we publish?
We have 10 kinds of stories.
- Online Casinos articles
- Hotel Casinos, Casino Resorts, and Hospitality Industry press release
- Sports Betting blogs
- Lottery, Bingo
- Local gambling such as e-sabong
- Casino Deposits trends
- Lifestyle of VIP and High Rollers
- Manufacturing equipment
- Government regulations on gambling and betting
Who is our audience?
Our B2C readers are gamblers and players in Asia. Approximately 3 billion potential audience from China, South Korea, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore, and India.
We also have B2B readers. These are the casino equipment manufacturers, software and gaming company employees, vendors, banks, FinTech, e-wallet companies, tourism boards, hotels, and cryptocurrency traders. They are normally our sponsors and advertisers.
Advertising and Marketing for Online Gambling Companies
We provide marketing solutions and digital advertising for technology professionals and FinTech companies. Whether you are a person, company, or non-profit organization within the virtual world and tech industry, we have the most cost-effective marketing.
- Backlinks and link building for casinos, sports betting, crypto, and gambling-related websites.
- Guest posts for gaming tech firms and IoT companies.
- Magazine ads. Want your CEO to be on the front cover of a casino magazine? We have a solution for you.
- Banner advertising for manufacturers of casino equipment, slot machines, tables, and gambling tech companies.
- Bad publicity removal on the internet. Yes, we can remove bad articles about you or your company.
- Content writing. Our gambling writers worldwide can create a technical thesis, hotel casino reviews, product descriptions, and even about your upcoming sports betting events.
- Paid articles for casino software vendors, hardware, and other allied tech companies.
- Press release for cryptocurrency regulators, crypto traders, government institutions, IT companies, tourism, and the hospitality industry.
- Social media content is managed by IT, software engineers, hardware engineers, bloggers, influencers, and digital marketing professionals.
Click here to about our contact details.